Why am still insisting in trying to solve the "3g-only" connection ?

Options
Luciano G.
Luciano G. Posts: 2 ✭✭
After one week trying to fix the "3g only" problem, after trying everythig, Talked to the support in this forum. useless. all the same basic tips that I have tried already (resend network configs, etc.etc..) . Talked to someone in facebook that gave me the same basic answers. Insterestingly the person gave me the settings that DONT MATCH the settings sent by the configuration message in the "resend parameters" option in the website. why that ? Why in the resend-parameters tool I receive two config messages and they dont match the one suggested by the agent in facebook talk ?
And what about this customer support thing ? Why I have to use facebook ? why I click in Chat in NOTHING HAPPENS ?
Im stuck now in this situation. I have two plans. one I have 39 gig accumulated, and I just 3g connection. the other I have 4g connection but I have no data anymore.
This is really pissing me off. I will try for some more days, but I am really considering leaving Fizz now.

Answers

• Simon H. #6464
    Simon H. #6464 Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry to hear, if the 4g phone has no more data, then share the remaining data from the 3G phone. That way you will be able to use the data on 4g
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    There is no such a thing as forum support. We are users like you here.
    The support can be reached out by online chat during their opening hours or by Facebook messenger. If the chat bubble doesn't appear, it means that there is no rep available at the moment, just as if you called the support by phone and you were put on hold ;-) I just checked, they are available now.
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    In the mean time you can transfer some of your 39G to the other plan with 4G connection.
This discussion has been closed.