Reschedule Installation Appointment?

Liam S.
Liam S. Posts: 5 ✭✭
My installation was scheduled for this morning (Wed, July.31) between 7:30am and 12pm. But, unfortunately, the Videotron technician could not access the building box to enable internet connectivity to my apartment. (Unfortunately, I did not know this was required)
I need to reschedule to next week in the afternoon, (preferrably Mon , Aug.05 or Tue, Aug.06, after 12pm) but I am not able to reschedule using my account.
(ie. My plans -> Manage plan -> Appointments) cannot be modified.

Answers

• Liam S.
    Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, cannot currently access chat bubble (must be too busy). And, have been waiting on Facebook Messenger for a reply.
  • Liam S.
    chat bubble seems to be working now. Thanks.
  • Liam S.
    Unfortunately, I am at a public library and have a 2hr limit on a PC. So, it`s taken me 1hr45min to get to a point where, in the chat bubble, `You are being transferred`........ But, my time will run out by the time I get a response.
    Considering losing my initial $35 investment and going with a provider that has email support.
  • Liam S.
    and a phone number.
  • Gallina
    Gallina Posts: 755 ✭✭
    I'm sorry you're having problems. Personally, I generally have good service with the chat , but I understand that it can be frustrating not to be able to reach an agent by phone when there is a problem. However, if you cancel your service, please note that Fizz will refund you on a pro rata basis, so you will not lose your initial investment.
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 783 ✭✭
    They might be extremely busy today as there is an important maintenance in-progress. But they answer, and they will help you.
This discussion has been closed.