Activation of USA Add On Plan

Vtradguy
Vtradguy Posts: 21 ✭✭
Day 2 in USA and unable to use my i-phone 6 . Dead in the water. Roaming is on. In my Fizz profile International Calls is set to on. Phone shows connection to AT & T but occasionally gives me an error msg: Server Certificate from que-rediredt-01 can not be verified. I suspect that I need a Fizz tech to make this right but on a Sat that will be a challenge. No help before 10 AM. i CANT WAIT AROUND ALL DAY IN MY HOTEL ROOM.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    The best option is to leave a facebook message explaining everything and you will be able to follow up without waiting (in async mode :) )

Probably you already did, but can you try a different provider selecting it manually? Did you already try to reboot the phone?

When I was in US the only problem that I got the first time that it took almost 15/30 mins to register correctly. After that I was able to use the only GPS, receive SMS, email, and make calls.
  • Vtradguy
    Tried multiple reboots and different carriers. Same result ( minus the server certificate error ) . . Nil response from Fizz face book . Still DOA. Good thing for free 'unsafe" wi fi .
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

Did you logon your Fizz account to make sure all is well?

You can try your SIM card on another phone if that is an option.

Hope Fizz customer support is able to help you out.

• Bernard C. #4518
    Bernard C. #4518 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Hi!
    I am in the US since June and I can confirm you that the network isn’t working for the last two days. Everything worked perfectly until Tuesday. This is probably normal since Fizz is in a testing period. I let you know if my network is back.
    Have a nice day!
  • Vtradguy
    Much appreciated Bernard. !
This discussion has been closed.