Why can't I access any of my 2019 transaction history?

Kimberly N.
Kimberly N. Posts: 4 ✭✭
I can access my 2018 transaction history just fine, but all of my 2019 history is unavailable. I tried downloading the pdf in case it would all show up there, but it is also blank. Am I missing something?

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    No, you're not alone. I lost a few months of my transaction history. After opening a ticket, it took them over a month to restore it. Rather frustrating because it makes it impossible to tell whether or not you're being charged the correct amount each month.
  • gremiobr
    gremiobr Posts: 237 ✭✭
    You should contact fizz by chat or Facebook messenger to check!
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Contact the support. They have access to your Fizz account and they'll sort it out. We are only users here.
    To contact Customer Service, simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom the Solution Hub pages.
    To chat with us, make sure that:
    You're logged into your Fizz account.
    You're active on a help page.
    You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Weird, I don't have any 2018 transactions as I joined few months ago but all my 2019 transactions are available.
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Kimberly, did you reach Fizz support? What happened to your 2019 transactions history ?
  • Kimberly N.
    Kimberly N. Posts: 4 ✭✭
    I’ll contact them via chat later today and see what happens. I was just wondering if this had happened to any other people too. Thanks for all your answers :)
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    There is someone on French forum who lost some data from his recent receipts (the receipts are missing detailed charges info).
  • DavidC
    DavidC Posts: 380 ✭✭

That's me!

My receipts are there but almost all details are gone (and they where there before). I also had to contact them for the last 3 months because my receipts aren't there at all...

• Allison W.
    They did eventually restore my transaction records, but the transactions are missing details they had before, and the monthly plan payment dates are all messed up. For 2019, I now have monthly plan payment dates of 12/10/2018, 12/10/2018, 12/10/2018, 3/13/2019, 4/23/2019, and 4/23/2019. At least it adds up to the correct number of payment dates so far for 2019 (my July payment hasn't been done yet), but someone clearly messed around a lot with my transactions records. It makes it more difficult to trust that Fizz is adequately keeping track of the balance of my referral credits, because the only way for me to see what's left is to add up the transactions and subtract from the referral total, but the transaction records (and likely the referral credits themselves) can apparently be manipulated at will by Fizz.
    Edit: My "restored" transaction records have little to no details, like those of David C. My 2018 records have all the details that are now missing on the 2019 ones, even the ones that had those details before my problem was "fixed".
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    @ALLISON: I hope for us, that the informations are correct in the back end and the problem is only our reports (the transactions) and hopefully it is not derived from phoenix
  • Allison W.
    @Mike. I hope so too, but transactions that I wasn't even missing before my complaint have now been altered in my visible transaction records. That's a bit disturbing frankly.
This discussion has been closed.