I cannot get voicmails?

Chesky T.
Chesky T. Posts: 5 ✭✭
I paid the fee to be able to get voicemails, and i activated, and made a greeting, but when someone calls in he will get to log in to my account, and its impossible to leave me a message,
can someone help me? because i don't think that the company has any employees to help as i see i never got help!
Thanks

Answers

• Chesky T.
    Chesky T. Posts: 5 ✭✭
    No it says for english please press 1 and then they ask to put your number and pin to log in to your account
  • Amir H. #686
    Amir H. #686 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Sounds like something only they have access to fix? Not 100% sure though.
  • Kevin M. #985
    Kevin M. #985 Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Sounds very odd. Technical glitch for sure. Try to get a hold of CS agent either on website or FB.
  • R S.
    R S. Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Did you port in your number? from which provider?
  • R S.
    R S. Posts: 49 ✭✭
    I have this too when my sim is in a dumb-phone but works when in smartphone, maybe its related to FizzEXT? on the dumb-phone forwarding didn't help.
    Maybe we can identify the issue, what phone/network do you have?
  • Daniel W. #1033
    Daniel W. #1033 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    i have the same problem. I had a chat with Fizz the result is that my Phone is not compatible with Fizz/Videotron.
    my phone Model is ZTE Z222 so whoever has this phone i guess would have the same problem.
    to find out if your phone is compatible check via https://willmyphonework.net/. You enter the phone company, model number, country and provider Please choose Videotron, Fizz is not yet available.
    if your phone is compatible, you have to connect manually thru your phone to Fizz Network,
    Fizz EXT is not good enough
  • Mos
    Mos Posts: 61 ✭✭
    This seems to be fixed now, Bravo!