Why the international calls deal price is not fix price?

Options
Tomer
Tomer Posts: 15 ✭✭
Hi,
When I created my fizz number I had this option for international calls, there was a $5/500min (eg for Australia), and I decided to subscribe this service later.
Now when I'm trying to subscribe this service it give me $6/60min (?!) and I don't find this 5/500min, how can I get the same price at the creating Fizz number?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,723 ✭✭
    Options
    Try to contact the support since if you make a new plan is still 5$ for 500Min.
    Remember is not an addon, you need to modify your plan
  • Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    Options
    It still is priced at $5/500 minutes. This is something that you add to your plan, like voicemail. So you have to adjust your plan and add this option. It will only take effect on your next payment cycle and is only good for that cycle.
    The $6/60 minute is an add on that you can buy at any time and it will become effective right away. And it only expires at the end of your next cycle.
  • Tomer
    Tomer Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for your answer, i found it and indeed i can modify my plan.
    If i choose to modify my plan (add Australia subscription 5/500), can i start to make calls right away or i have to wait another month for the next cycling bill? what if i want it to start instantly? thank you.
  • Code_KRUEW
    Options

See my previous answer.

Immediate: buy add on or pay by the minute (fill your wallet).

Next cycle: change your plan

• Code_KRUEW
    Options
    Instant: wallet or add on
    Next cycle: change your plan
This discussion has been closed.