When they don't have the right support tools then why do you call them support.

Raghav
Raghav Posts: 12 ✭✭
So they couldn't resolve it on the text bubble and the Facebook Messenger. Let's see if the tech team comes up with something.
So this happened yesterday. I have two lines and the payments through 2 cards. Their payment system didn't work and now I have 2 dead lines.
The support on Facebook tells me that every once a while they refresh the payment system to re-enter credit card info.( Who does that?)
Now the website didnt work for me to update. And then you see the support. Is shizz .

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    Then they cannot resolve directly they can only escalate
    :(
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    They refresh the payment system once in a while? Wow really?
    I guess I'm lucky. I never had an issue with my payments... yet (knocks on wood)
  • Quang-Tri
    Quang-Tri Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Thats unfortunate, sorry to hear about that!
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

You should try support again. Unfortunately this payment issue happens regularly.

Perhaps that support agent was unaware or not familiar with the situation.

Fizz support needs to reset your limit so you can login and retry your credit card.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

When entering your new credit card, here is helpful info posted by Fizz

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use

You can use Credit Card Visa or Mastercard, or Visa Debit to pay for your Fizz plan(s).

Other cards such as Debit Card, American Express (Amex), Dinners... are not accepted as payment methods.

The address and postal code that you associate with your credit card must be the same as the one you declare to your bank, otherwise payment method will be rejected.

If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, you'll have to contact our Customer Service team to clear things up: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during our business hours

This discussion has been closed.