Newcomerrs

Options
Stev
Stev Posts: 1 ✭✭
Being New to Fizz services im looking for both internet an phone service but want to know how it work and about the service ?

Answers

• GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    Mobile services have been awesome. Loving it, no regrets!
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options
    Everything's good for me.
  • Nicholas M. #6210
    Nicholas M. #6210 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Options

The mobile side of Fizz is good but still experiencing issues from time to time.

On the home internet front, it's good. However, the supplied modem could be better though.

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    I can only talk about their Mobile plan. Besides the two outages we had in early April, service is very good now. No outages since and I am saving 20$ a month from previous Rogers plan.
    For Internet, I hear it is very good and fast as it is Videotron cable.
  • TheDean
    TheDean Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    Relative newcomer to mobile myself. Daughter and I signed up recently. A couple of hiccoughs, but in general the service is good.
  • Dominic V. #863
    Dominic V. #863 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options
    The phone service is certainly a good deal, but you can count on the fact that every 4-6 weeks there's going to be a completely debilitating issue that will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. I personally forgive this because of the discounts that they have given in acknowledgement of these issues, but I can see how some people would not be able to tolerate it.
  • Francesco V.
    Francesco V. Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    I have both services, each charged on a different day because I subscribed on different days. I have the 60 MPs plan (cable) I’ve had no issues with their modem and am very satisfied with their service, I am getting the advertised speeds. As for the cellular service, Fizz is in a stabilization period, however it has become stable in the last few weeks, I recommend them both.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,222 admin
    Options
    Thank you, folks, for providing some great feedback! Much appreciated!!
    Jay
This discussion has been closed.