Unable to send SMS?

Code_KRUEW
Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭

Yesterday I discovered that I am unable to send out any text messages. However, I am able to receive them. MMS seems to be working properly. My cycle started on Monday and SMS was working properly on Monday. No changes to my device and I went through the troubleshooting steps of https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-cant-send-or-receive-text-messages.  There are several discussons on this forum that describe the same issue in the past.

I already contacted support and the standard, we will escalate this issue was done.   I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or for those that have experienced this in the past, what was done to fix it?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    For now my SMS is working
  • Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    After 18 hours without having the ability to send SMS, it looks like it's been fixed by Fizz.
  • Jingdi
    Jingdi Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Same to me since yesterday. It’s really annoying
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Thanks for the update! I didn't experience this issue, but I'm glad it's fixed.
  • hoomanvhd
    hoomanvhd Posts: 8 ✭✭
    They will always have this kind of issues because they could not stabilize their networks yet.
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    It's frightening to see the number of subscribers that are experiencing issues with SMS/MMS lately...
This discussion has been closed.