3 beeps and dropped line?

Chloé D. #6034
Chloé D. #6034 Posts: 1 ✭✭
So my mother, sister and I are getting the issue where calling results in three beeps and a drop of line around 1 minute after the start of the call. We also can't text. Can Fizz please look into this? The instability of the cellular network is starting to become tiresome.

Answers

• Lucie D. #6035
    Lucie D. #6035 Posts: 1 ✭✭

These calls routinely drop at 1 minute and 40 seconds.   Similar issues reported 5 months back. Happens with both outgoing and incoming calls.  Fizz, your technology decisions are seriously damaging your brand.

• Jacques B. #386
    Jacques B. #386 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Same here; To be expected I imagine; it does say on the main mobile page:
    Stabilization period
    Please note our mobile services are going through a stabilization period, which means you might experience service interruptions.
  • Takion
    Takion Posts: 330 ✭✭
    I had this issue a while ago on a week day at least its on a weekend I hop the fix the issue ASAP
  • Michael B. #3966
    Michael B. #3966 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    The same thing is happening to me since this morning and it's incredibly unpractical. I've been with Fizz for roughly 3 months now and I had two full days of no network and now this... it's almost strike 3; this stabilization process is taking ridiculously forever.
  • Michel B. 1734
    Michel B. 1734 Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Also experiencing this (in Ottawa) this morning. 4 calls in a row, all calls exactly 1:40 and the call is then dropped (3 beeps are about 10 servings before the call is dropped). Called the same person from land line and there's no problem that way.
    Status page says services are fully functional but obviously several of us are experiencing issues.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin
    Hi,
    Thank you all very much to share everything with us. Our teams are currently investigating the issue. We will update everything as soon as we have more info.
    We are counting on your patience.
    -Bogdan
  • Mos
    Mos Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Hi Chloé, Seems like its fixed now
  • Christopher C. 3262
    Christopher C. 3262 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Same call dropping issue is happening this morning again! And accessing voicemail from mobile does not work since at least a week
This discussion has been closed.