Mobile line doen't work!

Options
Victoria A. #5307
Victoria A. #5307 Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hi, I tried transfering my line from Rogers. I have a internet but my phone line doesn't work. I don't know if the whole transfering number worked or not. And I don't understand how can I talk to someone from Fizz...
thks

Answers

• Victoria A. #5307
    Victoria A. #5307 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Hey Mike thks. But then that's it? I made the transfer last friday. I didn't receive a confirmation email but my phone line died and then I put the chip and I had internet. So I thought it was done. Now I think i lost my number. Which I don't care anymore, but I just need the phone to work. I know this is a community hub, but is there a way to contact them?! I don't think there's something I can do to fix it.
    Thks again!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,300 admin
    Options
    Hi Victoria,
    As my colleague @Bogdan the Whizz mentioned please contact us so we can take a closer look into your situation.We'd be more than happy to assist you in resolving your situation with your line.
    @Ryan - just in regards to your reply - there's a few things I would like to add clarity to...when porting your number you never get a temporary number with Fizz - if all goes well you will get what we call "mixed services" between your new and old provider until the port with Fizz is successful, which can take up to 2 hours. However, issues do arise and at times we need to find what the problem is so we can fix it. Also, you mentioned to @Victoria to contact the CCTS if we can't resolve the situation with her port - just to be super clear the CCTS does not know the issue she might be having - so I don't Believe this would help in her situation.
    Thanks,
    Jay
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,957 ✭✭
    Options

If you haven't found the elusive chat bubble yet, logon to your account and
    open this page during business hours: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

and wait a bit for the green chat bubble to appear (at bottom right)

This discussion has been closed.