Why does the web site fail to allow me to add more travel add-ons?

Options
Scott J. #5293
Scott J. #5293 Posts: 4 ✭✭
I have traveled to the US and before I left I was able to add the following add-ons: 200 txt msg and 500MB of data.
When I try to add more travel add-ons, I can't. I click the following:
mobile/discover zones and rates
and I am either logged out of my account or redirected back to the main account page.
This is a serious issue, as I don't want to pay exorbitant roaming charges.
I have tried this with multiple browsers, cleared browser cache, incognito mode etc. All to no avail.

Answers

• Scott J. #5293
    Scott J. #5293 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    "Are you trying to add more than one US add-on at a time? You may have to use up the first one before you can add another one."
    That is possible and I considered it, but also don't think so. Imagine the scenario where I only took text messaging and later want to add data. This 'bug' would prevent prevent this.
    Anyway, here hoping I can indeed add more once this data is consumed.
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Scott,
    It very well may be that you cannot add multiple addons for the same country at once which would make sense if you already have an addon on your account. As I mentioned in the other thread, Fizz is really not reliable enough yet to take outside the country. I think all that do are brave indeed.
    In the US you can get a local prepaid SIM for a low cost that will work while you are travelling. This is likely a better option to use instead of trying to rely on Fizz. I am sure it is frustrating, but this is why they are a discount provider.
This discussion has been closed.