Does fizz from Ottawa works in Toronto?

Randeep K.
Randeep K. Posts: 13 ✭✭
I am travelling to Toronto and Niagara Falls for long weekend from Ottawa . Does data and network works well while travelling and at this places with canada wide coverage added to my plan . Anything else required to go smooth ?

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    I've traveled to the GTA and it worked fine on my Canada wide plan. Make sure you turn on roaming.
  • Takion
    Takion Posts: 330 ✭✭
    If you have canada wide it will work data and network it will show you Fizzext on your phone instead of Fizz.
    if you do not have canada wide coverage then you will need to add an addon
  • grace G. #846
    grace G. #846 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    You will be able to use your data and phone anywhere in Canada with Canada-wide coverage.
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    as others have mentioned, just make sure you have roaming enable on your device and you should have connection in TO with a canada wide plan.
    Just another thing to note is that some users have reported issues with the roaming on the 417 incurring charges to their wallets if they had money loaded. Just make sure to verify any funds you may have before and after the trip, and contact fizz for a refund if any money is taken while roaming as it supposed to be covered.
  • Véronique M. #4214
    Véronique M. #4214 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    If you think that you got your answer, can you please close the discussion clicking on "Make this a best answer"
This discussion has been closed.