SIM card is not recived?

Songyao Huang
Songyao Huang Posts: 2 ✭✭
I've been waiting for my SIM for a week, and in my account it's saying that my SIM was delivered on April 2th so I am wondering who signed the package and took it and I certainly did not receive it.

Answers

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,024 ✭✭
    Have you checked that the delivery address is correct
  • Songyao Huang
    Songyao Huang Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I checked the mail box, my neighborhood mail box, my online delivery address and the package delivery address. All correct and can not find the problem. So its confusing that who sign to recive package and where is mine SIM?
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,024 ✭✭
    For my SIM nobody signed, and the card was left on my door.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    When Fizz delivers sim cards, there is no need for someone to sign.
    Mine was just delivered in my mailbox. If nobody at your house didn't pick it up for you, you should reach out to Fizz via chat since April 12 is fast-approching.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Mine was left on the condo hall. Happy nobody stole it... If you go to your account, under your profile, go to order history. You can track the shippement and fine the number to contact Planète Courrier. If it's outside Montreal island, should be Canada Post.
  • FC
    FC Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Do not trust the delivery company. The delivery men are very busy every day - I was told that sometimes they need to deliver over 100 package per day. They can not wait for you. One day, I was at home, and someone rang the bell. When I open the door after 30 sec, the man already started the car and went away. I saw a package on the porch. I checked the package, and found that it was actually for the neighbor of next street with same #. I went there and gave to them. So, if you did not receive your package in few days, check with the company. Canada Post should be okay, because they are not in rush.
This discussion has been closed.