We need answers! Will we keep introductory prices for life even after the stabilization period?

Options
If you switch us to regular pricing, we’ll switch too, but instead of prices, to different
Carriers.

Answers

• Ohthatvank
    Ohthatvank Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    The Fizz representative saying means that the introductory price will come to an end for new users but for old user that keep their beta plan, they will keep the same prices until they change their plan.
  • Izzy D.
    Izzy D. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    I believe that those of us who got in with intro beta prices will get a 30% price reduction for the next three months and then 20% off forever.
  • Wali Ahmed
    Wali Ahmed Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options
    You can find more information, about that on this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq-stabilization-period
  • Serge R. #503
    Serge R. #503 Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options
    Our price will change to regular price. Bell style
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to understand that Fizz has competitors on the market and they need to stay competitive as a new player.
  • Francesco L.
    Francesco L. Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    People! What you think is not necessarily the truth. It's written in plain english. Regular prices after that. No reason to believe otherwise.
    In addition, I just chatted with a representative and so did soemone else and in one case they said the intro prices will end for everyone and in my conversation they didn't have the information!
  • grace G. #846
    grace G. #846 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options
    Certainly we will keep the intro price for life as long as we don't change the plan. It is written in public in plain English. It is part of contract.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Same MESS un French forum.
  • Takion
    Takion Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Options
    By then mobile pricing will go down there is a lot of competition out there and prices are going down freedom mobile just announced a plan of 1.5g talk & text unlimited for 24$/month
This discussion has been closed.