Perks following technical issues not appearing in my account?

Options
I was affected by the technical issues on March 25th (and yesterday April 2nd, I had no access to cellular internet), but the perks (2x 1gig) are not appearing in the My Rewards section in my account... Anyone else have this problem?

Answers

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,105 ✭✭
    Options

You are better off contacting the support

To chat with the support, make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    Options

The email stated April 9th as the date these perks will appear in your account.

On March 25, technical issues impacted our mobile services. Everything is now back on track.

We understand that your mobile services are an important means of communication for you. That is why all Fizz members who were impacted by this outage will receive on April 9, 2019, 2 GB of mobile data per plan in the form of two perks of 1 GB each.

• Alexandre V. #327
    Alexandre V. #327 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    The message from fizz said that we will receive the bonus data on april 9th.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    The perks offered as compensation for last week's outage are not supposed to be available until April 9.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    For March 29 outage, the perks will be added to your account on April 9 (next Tuesday)
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,105 ✭✭
    Options
    we received them
This discussion has been closed.