What would you rather?

Chris P. #37
Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
Not saying that im really complaining much, but there has been alot of talk about the outages with Fizz recently, and people are asking for compensation, i've created a strawpoll with a few options that could potentially convince Fizz depending on the votes received.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17731756

Answers

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,026 ✭✭
    Did it. :D
  • Arnaud L. #712
    Arnaud L. #712 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    I’d rather they just fix it than get compensated
  • Katia O.
    Katia O. Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Did it! Please bring this to the attention of Fizz so they know what their people want :)
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Great idea!
  • Lopresor
    Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
    I want to know the root of the problems. They need to be more transparent.
  • Tree
    Tree Posts: 3 ✭✭
    I feel like permanent discount/credit would make them lose way too much money considering the amount of people affected by outages there is no way they would opt for that. Data would be cool but considering we are already paying launch price and acknowledged the risks when joining I personally don't feel like compensation is a requirement.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    I did it but I do not think that Fizz is listening or wants to listen to anybody.
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Yeah Arnaud, I myself also marked Nothing for the exact points that you stated.
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    I think the extra 10$ discount was fair, although another permanent discount would have been better than data we didn't really need.
This discussion has been closed.