Canada Post issue with return modem barcode?

Pete29
Pete29 Posts: 8 ✭✭
I cancelled my home internet and received a barcode that Fizz says Canada Post will scan and prepare the return. Well I just passed by my local Canada Post and the clerk could not do anything. She scanned it, Fizz was listed on her screen but no label printed or any other activity.
As I have to return it by April 11 or be billed $150, I am wondering if anyone else had a similiar issues
Thanks

Answers

• Dallaire_M
    Dallaire_M Posts: 509 ✭✭
    You should contact Fizz, probably a glitch with the bar code that you received. They should resend you another one.
  • Pete29
    I had the barcode with me, but the Canada post clerk did not seem to know what to do after scanning it. Hoping that the next Canada Post I visit has better luck
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    If you still have issues with this at another post office as well, contact Fizz asap and have them send another code and have them extend the return date so you do not end up with another headache.
  • Pete29
    Thanks to everyone for their replies. The issue is now resolved after using the Canada Post office in Complexe Desjardins.
    The issue was not in the barcode but the Cana Post employee at Jean Coutu being unaware how the barcode works.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Can you please close the post clicking on the button the best answer
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    No, you cannot select your own answer
This discussion has been closed.