What happens to my referral credits if I leave Fizz?

Options
Do they stay in my account and I stay there for when I'm ready to come back to Fizz?

Answers

• Normster
    Normster Posts: 70 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint but chances your referral will not be honored .
    Fizz states that Referal will be applied 2 months after being used .
  • JoGF
    JoGF Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Options
    No, it will simply be removed from the pending list (on your account and the referee account).
    Now I am not sure if the credit is not pending anymore and not used. Maybe you could gift it to another user. But I am almost certain that you won't be able to retrieve or credited with real money if you close your account.
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Options
    You will lose all your referral credits as well as all the points you have gained if you cancel your plan. All points and credits are valid for active customers only.
  • Mos
    Mos Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options
    Anyone who replies should please state a source, I don't believe any of these answers are true, In my account the referral bonuses are not listed under any plan but just under the account, I believe that referral bonuses will stay there if I cancel my services, and will be able to apply to any new service I will acquire in the future, Im not sure though.
    Ken: I have opened a fizz account without any services and I have points there..
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,172 admin
    Options
    Hi Catherine,
    If you unsubscribe from Fizz you will loose all rewards from your account. For more info, please check the following faq link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe.
    Have a great day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.