Can people use this post to comment about their bad experience with the fizz network?

Options
Paul A. 11827
Paul A. 11827 Posts: 13 ✭✭
I'd like to capture a representative's attention by letting them know how badly these outages have been affecting us. Can some of you express their disappointing experiences with Fizz? What hasn't been working in your personal case? For me its simple, I haven't gotten reliable SMS service in 3 months (everything else seems to be working fine), I haven't been receiving all the texts that are sent to me, I've only been receiving about 90% of the texts sent to me. This complicates things a lot for me because I don't know which messages I'm not receiving, and it can be something very important. SMS is a very old technology, and I'm extremely surprised to see Fizz struggle so much with it.

Answers

• Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    I doubt Videotron executives will bother to read this community. Fizz has great idea but it's not realistic to run Fizz by centralized location virtually (overseas or not is same) and no any kind of local partners (help them distribute sim cards, or air time voucher or any kinds of local promotion). If Public Mobile or Chatr steal Fizz's data gift, data carry over and referral ides, plus their better network, plus much stronger local partners, plus better overage across country, how many Fizz users will stay?
  • Paul A. 11827
    Options
    Definitely! transparency is also a very big issue from their part... We still don't know what happened. Their status updates were redundant and very limited.
  • Paul A. 11827
    Options
    @Anne Hélène, Agreed! Fizz won't be so special once the other small companies start copying their ideas, nor will they be able to compete with their unstable network.
  • Thobtech23
    Thobtech23 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    Seriously we need an explanation and compensation for this inconvenient. The service is still in Beta mode and I'm paying full price.
    I want Fizz to compensate me and give me the Beta price cause the service is not reliable at all.
    Whole day without voice, SMS, data and keep losing all the signal bars to none and come back as emergency call only.
    Fizz what are you gonna do about it???
  • Paul A. 11827
    Options
    @Fredelyn Thoby, That is a great suggestion! There are many ways we can be compensated and that is one great solution.
  • yichi zhang
    yichi zhang Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    most of time, I have wifi. Even no wifi, I have another phone number with FIDO which has data plan. BUT, just a few limit time, I tried to call my daughter or use GPS, at least 3 or 4 times not working even in downtown Montreal. My daughter tried to call me, phone line was down a few times. Such a bad network, I want to cancel the service today. I am surprised to find out I can not find the unsubscribe button in my plan page and no pop-up window in solution hub which following the official steps to cancel the services.
    What should I do?
This discussion has been closed.