wael H.
wael H. Posts: 3 ✭✭
When will the service be back i need it

Answers

• sean S. #1350
    sean S. #1350 Posts: 5 ✭✭
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 496 ✭✭
    At least their web service here works, if not, how and where can we complain?

March 25, 2019 - 7:45 am We noticed some instabilities on our network, which would explain why some members cannot use their mobile services. We’re currently investigating to pinpoint the cause as soon as possible.
    March 25, 2019 - 9:45 am: Fizz is aware that some of its members cannot use their mobile services. The issue has been identified and a dedicated team is currently working to address it. Fizz apologizes for the inconvenience this may be causing you.
    March 25, 2019 - 10:45 am: All our teams have been mobilized and are working relentlessly to address the situation. Fizz apologizes for the inconvenience this may be causing you.
  • Adolfo M. #3790
    Adolfo M. #3790 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Usually this might happen when there is an important upgrade to the network being put in place, like leaving the beta phase behind from next month. Let's hope this is it and wait for better services later today.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    I would hope they would not decide to push through a big change to their network first thing Monday morning! This is not the first network problem with Fizz, although it has been quite stable for the past couple of months.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    without the option to roolback :(
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

For me, mobile service is completely down. Some areas like Ottawa still working.

Fizz must be doing a reset. Roaming doesn't work either now.

At least Fizz is posting updates to keep us informed every hour.

Check here for status updates: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services

I keep a 2nd mobile line as backup with another provider. It's been pretty reliable also prepaid, similar to Fizz. I hope Fizz improves soon.

• Mike
    today is a bad day :(
  • Mike
    They are back, but we have lost a day.
  • Mike

Can you close the post choosing the best answer by clicking on the button. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.