No service this morning in ottawa ?

John  Saluja
John Saluja Posts: 3 ✭✭
Hello FIZZ I have no service? Is anybody else experiencing the same? Love your phone plans but not impressed with your service overall :( please fix soon

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    The network has problems https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
  • Same here! No service
    I thought that these days were over
  • John T. #1614
    John T. #1614 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    No service in downtown montreal, but service in Parc X in montreal....
  • Brittany Tak
    Brittany Tak Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Same here! :( not too impressed
  • Cambria
    Cambria Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I've been having issues with sending text messages, specifically. Data seems to be okay, though I haven't gotten or made phone calls yet.
    Fizz warned that, as a new company, there would inevitably be issues down the line while they try to get everything running. Especially with the huge influx of new customers—in no small part due to the increase in the number of adds—I'm honestly surprised it took this long for me to see any problems at all.
  • Rayl
    Rayl Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Ottawa still no service.
  • Langchi
    Langchi Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I am in same shoe
  • Adolfo M. #3790
    Adolfo M. #3790 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Same in Ottawa downtown. Usually this might happen when there is an important upgrade to the network being put in place, like leaving the beta phase behind from next month. Let's hope this is it and wait for better services later today.
  • Adolfo M. #3790
    Adolfo M. #3790 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Usually this might happen when there is an important upgrade to the network being put in place, like leaving the beta phase behind from next month. Let's hope this is it and wait for better services later today.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    They are back up and running in MTL
This discussion has been closed.