Whish list

Mike
Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭

I woulk like to create a whish list of feature that we would like to have

• give the opportunity to the owner of a post reopen a post in the next 10 mins or so. (Today I got two guy that by mistake they close their post)

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    There's two places to manage payment methods. My plans, manage plan, payment method and My profile, payment method. The first allows to add, delete credit cards, the other to change default credit card. A nice feature could be to put all in the same place. Many accounts suspended cause people add a card, but didn't changed the one by defalut.
  • Mike

At first glance I can understand why are separated since you have a place where you can add credit cards, the other where you can associate with your plan. Probably a link to the other page will be great?!

RESUME

• give the opportunity to the owner of a post reopen a post in the next 10 mins or so. (Today I got two guy that by mistake they close their post)
    • Remake the robot that block posts to be approved by a moderator. Or at least make the criteria public.
    • Every order should be allowed to be cancelled (At the moment there is no back or cancel button when you start to order a new plan)
    • VOLTE and Apple Visual voicemail.

• Mike
    Add the opportunity to see the PM on the community?!
  • JoGF
    JoGF Posts: 44 ✭✭
    • Remake the robot that block posts to be approved by a moderator. Or at least make the criteria public.
    • Every order should be allowed to be cancelled (At the moment there is no back or cancel button when you start to order a new plan)
  • Mike
    @JoGF I got couples of my posts blocked, and I do not know why
  • JoGF
    And I guess if you tell me why here, you are going to be blocked or ban =D LOL
  • Mike
    @JoGF I do not know, the message was nothing special
  • Mike
    @fizzy probably you are right is some kind of anti spam, the problem that I cannot edit my first msg in order to add all the points
  • JoGF
    @Mike, Try to edit your first reply instead, maybe it will work.
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I would like VOLTE and Apple Visual voicemail.
  • Cambria
    Cambria Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Maybe a better user forum, or something that's a little more intuitive to navigate? Just remembering how to get to the community hub took me a few days...
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    When there's a service outage like the one on Monday, I would like Fizz to make the status of the network more readily available on its website. The status shouldn't be buried in other topics.
This discussion has been closed.