Reward levels

What are the rewards for each level?

Answers

• gremiobr
    gremiobr Posts: 237 ✭✭
    Upgrades
    Note: It will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle and it is valid for two years from the date you apply it to your plan. Based on your level, you have a limit of 1 (levels 1 and 2), 2 (levels 3 and 4) or 3 (level 5) slots for upgrades, so choose wisely.

100 Mo: You made it to level 1 and unlocked the 100 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan that doesn't contain data. (For beta testers only.)
    200 Mo: You made it to level 4 and unlocked the 200 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan that doesn't contain data.
    250 MB: You made it to level 1 and unlocked the 250 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan.
    300 MB: You made it to level 5 and unlocked the 300 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan.
    500 MB: You made it to level 2 and unlocked the 500 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan.
    Voicemail: You made it to level 3 and unlocked the Free Voicemail upgrade for your monthly plan.
    Long distance calls: You made it to level 6 and unlocked the free long distance calls (in the country of your choice).
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭

I am missing something and I cannot understand Based on your level, you have a limit of 1 (levels 1 and 2), 2 (levels 3 and 4) or 3 (level 5) slots for upgrades, so choose wisely.

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    @James: I think ReneD has the best answer; you can select his reply as "Best Answer" and therefore close the discussion.
This discussion has been closed.