Any magic trick to be part of the Internet Beta Testers?

HugoLH
HugoLH Posts: 454 ✭✭
Hi,
Is there a way to be part of the beta tester program, apart from applying here: https://fizz.ca/en/beta-internet
My girlfriend got the invite, but I am the one managing the internet account, so I wish I would have received the invite or that it would be transferable.
Thanks

Answers

• Johanne M. #358
    Johanne M. #358 Posts: 464 ✭✭
    You have the answer in your link. At least you can see how it work with your friend's internet,
  • HugoLH
    @Johanne M. Actually we live together and I take care of the accounts, that's why it would be more convenient to have access to the beta...
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    No magic. Just wait for an invite. I believe another bunch of invites went out last week,
  • Pierre A. #764
    Pierre A. #764 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    you can write some letter for the Santa :p (No postage is required on letters to the North Pole.) All you need to do is: 1. Use the following mailing address: Santa Claus, North Pole, H0H 0H0, Canada.
  • Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,094 ✭✭
    Marry your girlfriend.
  • D B. #234
    D B. #234 Posts: 147 ✭✭
    Yup : magic trick is to go back in time, subscribe for the mobile beta and then you should be allowed to get in the internet beta :)
  • Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,094 ✭✭
    @D.B.: Not even enough since not everyone who was a beta tester in Videotron's territory got an invitation. :-)
  • D B. #234
    D B. #234 Posts: 147 ✭✭
    I think it's mostly people in montreal if I'm not mistaken
  • HugoLH
    What's funny is that we live together, I signed up to Fizz before her in the launch period, and she got the invite first... A bit frustrating :P
  • AlmightyPain
    AlmightyPain Posts: 114 ✭✭
    just gotta be invited
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    this is magic if never you get it just share it with me :)
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Fizz is good :) !
  • Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Too late now
This discussion has been closed.