Phone account blocked, unable to reach Fizz through Messenger since yesterday, how do I reach them?

Options
Tatum A.
Tatum A. Posts: 1 ✭✭
Like some of you, for some unknown reason my CC payment failed (no reason why it should have), and because of this I received an email last night saying my service might get cut. I had to create this account with a new email because my current one is BLOCKED and tells me to contact Fizz. I've been trying to reach out through Messenger since yesterday and have gotten NO RESPONSE. How in the world am I supposed to get in contact with Fizz to get this issue fixed if they are unreachable?!

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Make sure you're connected on the top. You should see "lougout" on the top if you're connected. Sometimes, when browsing from a page to another will disconnect you. Some people complain to never get the bubble chat.
  • TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Options
    If you contact them on messnger it's possible you got an answer today or maybe tomorrow. They got a lot of work to do you are not alone. Try the chat or wait you will get an aswer soon.
  • GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    Options
    Sucks to say but like the others, be patient and try to contact by messenger
  • Karine S. #2926
    Karine S. #2926 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    i found in acount- contact form- that you can send .i have problem to .
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Chat is the most "efficient" way to communicate with Fizz.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    You can use facebook messenger.
This discussion has been closed.