Suggestions for the wallet?

ValentinMTL
ValentinMTL Posts: 80 ✭✭
I like the idea of the wallet, but it would be great if there was a way to control how (or at least if) it is used.
The idea being that I would like to make sure that the funds in my wallet are used on the features I need.
The most basic version would be an option to Lock and Unlock the wallet. That way, you can deposit money into it, but lock it until you feel you need it.
An even better solution would be to have more granular options specifying what the wallet funds can be used for.
Ex:
Voice Calls: Yes
SMS: Yes
Extra Data: No
Roaming Data: No

Answers

• ValentinMTL
    Of course, the default option would be Unlocked for all categories, for simplicity.
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    It's a great idea regarding granular options.
    The current "lock" wallet feature would be : don't put money in it.
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 494 ✭✭
    Nice idea!
    But it seems up to now that we have no permission to control "lock" or "unlock" features...
    Hope someday this could become true.
  • ValentinMTL
    Not putting money in the wallet does is not the same as Locking the wallet.
    Once you put the money in the wallet, you can't remove it, and doing so would not be practical.
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Good suggestion, Please send to Fizz and hope they can implement it.
  • ValentinMTL
    I did not find any place where we can submit such requests. My best guess is a complaint about a missing feature:) and one about a missing feature of submitting reports about missing features.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    I would be happy if they'd get rid of the bug that eats through your wallet while you use data on EXT networks. Small steps.
This discussion has been closed.