My monthly payment did not work and is now late. Are you serious?

Options
Sergio C. #643
Sergio C. #643 Posts: 52 ✭✭
I received an email saying that my monthly payment did not work and is now late. I have two numbers using the same credit card. A few days ago the payment for my number went through and today, it didn't work for my wife's number. The payments have been working all this time with both numbers, it is a credit card so there is money. My wife has no service at the moment and she needs it as soon as possible as she works with her phone. Please let me know how to proceed.

Answers

• Sergio C. #643
    Options
    I have already contacted Fizz (they said that unfortunately, this situation is under investigation). I have filled a complaint with the C C T S as my wife will not be able to use her service today. Thanks for your support. Here are the links in case you need them: https://bit.ly/2MITFHe
  • Sergio C. #643
    Options
    Btw, be aware that Fizz is monitoring our answers and they will delete them if they don't like them. It just happened with two of my answers in this thread.
  • Sergio C. #643
    Options
    Thanks, @Victor C. The email they sent me says that one last attempt will be made after that delay to collect my monthly payment. According to customer service, this will happen tonight around 23:00. I don't want to add money to my wallet to then finding myself dealing with a double payment. As the old proverb says: prevention is better than cure...
  • Sergio C. #643
    Options
    Hello @Whizz. I already did it and I hope it works. The only thing is that now I see the same credit card twice. I don't want to do anything in case the payment doesn't go through tonight... so I will have to deal with it later. Man, what a mess you guys have... this is very unprofessional.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    You need add new card, and DELETE the old card. This way fizz will process your payment within 24 hours.
  • Sergio C. #643
    Options
    Hello @Rose H. As I said, that's what I've done and now I see the same credit card twice.
  • Amine H. #583
    Amine H. #583 Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Options
    I hope an instant payment solution will be implemented
    with all the solutions that exist ...
  • Sergio C. #643
    Options
    Here's an update. The payment went through yesterday around 23:00 which left my wife almost 24 hours without service. An issue like this should not happen again... Never. They told me they know this issue and that it is under investigation. Apparently, I'm not the only one who had this problem... This issue has been now around for several months. What are you guys waiting to fix it? I understand that you guys are still in a beta process but c'mon... you can not leave people without service for a whole day.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe it's a payment bug. More people complain in these days. I hope Fizz fix it ASAP.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hello, Sergio!
    Kindly contact our customer service representatives to address this situation through chat or our Facebook Messenger. Thank you for your time and understanding. https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Respectfully,
    Team Fizz -Jiri