Ordered SIM card, what's next?

Shane P.
Shane P. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I've order two SIM cards today. In the process of ordering these cards, I've customized a plan to have 8GB, unlimited text and calls across Canada. All this was allotted to me for $40 /month + tax.
I now have a few questions:
1.After completing the order I no longer see the customized plan I originally chose. How can I confirmed that this plan will be effective once I activate my SIM card?
2.Also, will I be grand-fathered into this plan?

Answers

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    1. You'll see it again when you activate your sim (coming soon); 2. yes you're grandfathered this price forever as long as you don't change it in future.
    The customized plan is just a draft and can be re-customized when you receive your sim and activate it. Make sure you input a referral code in payment page, right before the submit order button. You need input referral code and press green arrow to verify. And you'll get $25 free money.
    For code, just search it in Kijiji, there are tons of it.
  • DavidC
    DavidC Posts: 380 ✭✭
    If you want a referal code, you can use mine: AJZED.
    We'll both get 25$ off.
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Nothing is active until you activate your SIM. You can confirm the plan again then. Welcome to Fizz.
  • Jérémy B. 6240
    Jérémy B. 6240 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    When you receive your SIM you’ll be able to select your plan
  • Rami Saab
    Rami Saab Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Its easy thing to do .that you will need to customize your plan again once you activate the SIM card. You should use a referral code for someone so both of you will get 25 $. And all well done
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    You can only do it after you received it. Ask Fizz to agree return first, and find a way to send it back.
This discussion has been closed.