I am not receiving text messages.

Jeyajeevanraj
Jeyajeevanraj Posts: 9 ✭✭
I can call, receive calls and text but I am not able to recive any text message. I followed the steps they suggeste and still nothing. Please help.

Answers

• Matthew M. #838
    Matthew M. #838 Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Which device are you using? iOS / Android?
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Several users have different issues with sms. At this point you should contact Fizz https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
  • Jeyajeevanraj
    I have an android
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Did you try switching networks as per my previous post? It resolved it for me.
  • Jeyajeevanraj
    Yes I tried switching networks. It did not work for me unfortunately
  • Jean farhood
    Jean farhood Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I can call, receive calls and text but I am not able to receive any text message only work the data
    and never help more then 24 hour never find a solution
  • Alexis D. 4756
    Alexis D. 4756 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    I know this thread is three days old at this point, but i also can't receive text messages. If anybody found a magic trick to solve this please show yourself. I'm desperate now.
  • Jeyajeevanraj
    They had opened a ticket and it's been 3 days and nobody has contacted me yet.
  • Jean farhood
    Jean farhood Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Hi its happen with me the same hut your data working
  • Jeyajeevanraj
    Yes data is working fine
  • Marc-Anthony C.
    Marc-Anthony C. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I've had this same problem too for the past week. And then magically, all my texts from the past week came flying in at 10:32 am.
    This happened JUST as I sat down to try and fix it by seeing what other users were doing after trying what Fizz support told me to do through messenger with no results.