Plan change did not work?

I changed my plan from the 4 gig to the 2 gig earlier in the month. However now, after ending the first month, I noticed it kept me on the 4 gig plan. If I try switching again, will I still be getting the original price? Which way is best to communicate with the fizz team?

Answers

• E S.
    E S. Posts: 405 ✭✭
    The best way is probably FB - I found that I left my browser open while I waited in a queue of 18, even 22 people once (!!!) and when it finally arrived to my turn, the session said it was terminated. Facebook is the only way you can almost guarantee (other than the fact that it's a 3rd party website) that they received your message.
  • E S.
    Facebook is probably best - it's the only way you (almost) know that they read your message. The Fizz chat sometimes doesn't work, and I've had two occasions where I left the browser open with 18, even 22 people in queue and when it was my turn, the chat terminated.
  • E S.
    Facebook is probably best - the Fizz chat queue sometimes takes forever and twice it terminated when it was my turn before I could type my question.
  • Michael H. #1150
    Michael H. #1150 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Thank you both. I'm still sitting on it. Originally, I wasn't sure about switching over as I was paying the same as I have been for 3 years, but for 2 extra gig now. I'm thinking maybe it's a sign and I'll just keep it and loosen the belt a little on the data watching :)