[Poll] Which form of contact provided the quickest response?

For those of you who've had issues resolved, or at least had contact with support, which of the ways yielded the quickest response

1. Contact Form in My Profile >> Contact

2. Facebook Messenger https://fb.me/fizzca

3. Chat Bubble on help pages

When I sent them a message on messenger, they replied the following day, with chat bubble, I was 2nd in queu and took 2hrs to talk with support

Please share your experiences

Answers

• MoYe
    MoYe Posts: 655 ✭✭
    Facebook messenger is the slowest (2days)
  • Sam P. #1182
    Sam P. #1182 Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Thanks for all your input everyone. Looks like most people have the quickest response "less than 24hrs :)" with the chat bubble when it's "available"
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    the last time I saw the chat bubble was a month ago and it took over 3hrs when I was 3rd on the queue. I gave up.......
  • J D. #792
    last I saw the bubble on the website was a month ago. It took over 3hrs to response when I was 3rd on the queue. I gave up........
  • J D. #792
    last I saw the bubble on the website was a month ago. It took over 3hrs to response when I was 3rd on the queue. I gave up........
  • E S.
    E S. Posts: 405 ✭✭
    I've had an issue that I tried to resolve via FB - after receiving 1 message per 24-36 hours, I tried the Fizz bubble chat (which didn't even show up for days). Once I finally got a customer service representative on their own website (not on FB, a non-secured 3rd party site), then she continued to apply the wrong changes to my account and promptly tried to conclude the discussion.