I never get LTE only H+ why ?

Elyse B. #378
Elyse B. #378 Posts: 19 ✭✭
I never get LTE only H+ why ?

Answers

• Elyse B. #378
    Elyse B. #378 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Jonathan C. You must be a Fizz employee...I signed up with 3 cells and I'm saving $5 a month but had I known that the system would be so unreliable (not able to make any call for a full 24h last week and now no LTE with no timeline on resolution) I would never have signed up for their service 5$ a month is not worth the time spent on this.Given that Fizz is a videotron owned company I was never expecting such a service ,Fizz is like a brand new cell operator with no experience ! What I find the most frustrating is that there is really no way to communicate with them directly. Our only way is posting through the "community" so that they can rely on other misfortunate users like me to answer instead of them...Obviously it's cheaper than actually having a true service support. I get answers from other users such as "LTE will be back next week", "should be fixed soon"... SAYS WHO ??? Did not get any answer from Fizz. I will give this another 2-3 months after that if they haven't fixed all their issues I will be gone and so will others. Noth only from Fizz but from Videotron at home....Videotron's reputation is being tarnished and they can hide and say Fizz...Give me a break
  • Jonathan C. 2531
    Jonathan C. 2531 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Maurizio, the answer about when LTE would be back did come from Fizz. Not just some user. There are so many threads on this already it wouldn't be hard to find at least one that has a direct answer or link to the direct answer. And saying I must be a Fizz employee just because I don't agree with you is rude. I guess you are lucky there are so many helpful members offering free customer service here that you won't have to rely on my help in the future if that's your attitude. I've written another reply spelling out my argument for why we are already being compensated for some of the network issues but it went to moderation so you'll have to wait for it to show up, eventually.
  • Peenis
    Peenis Posts: 91 ✭✭
    This is a new approach to business. Piss off the customer and use no Vaseline. You get Fizzted !
  • Peenis
    Peenis Posts: 91 ✭✭
    We got Fizzted