Dropping calls?

Amanda H.
Amanda H. Posts: 2 ✭✭
Has anyone had an issue with calls dropping 1 minutes and 40 seconds after hearing 3 beeps? This is a very frustrating issue

Best Answer

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

And this is what Fizz told me to do:

Can you please check if you have the Fizz carrier 36.0.1 installed also while connected to the wi-fi? Can you please make a manual network search and switch to Fizz EXT and after a few minutes switch back to Fizz? If the issue persists, can you please try enabling airplane mode for 30 seconds and after disable it?

And their explanation of the issue:

As the issue that you specified is not constant can be due to the fact that the coverage is not adequate in some places, therefore, I kindly invite you to have a look at our FAQ about this subject on the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-can-i-do-if-mobile-network-coverage-is-weak-or-inaccessible

Answers

• Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    It must have been a network issue
  • James T. #16577
    James T. #16577 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I have been experiencing the same issues since early January 2020. It used to happen when I stayed on long calls but the last call dropped at the 5 mins mark, it's becoming an issue that I no longer can ignore now.
  • Rayanami
    Rayanami Posts: 1 ✭✭

The relationship with the people around us is done through communication, which we must understand as a process of understanding and sharing an idea. Communication can take various forms: written, oral or gestural. We have to pay attention to how we want to convey something so that nothing else is understood. And with that, since wifi appeared, I always talk to people, and I didn't know why hard wifi emerges. I decided to see how good it is with https://www.simplyswitch.com/broadband/compare-fibre-optic-broadband- phone-deals / showed me the playback speed and how far the problem can go was that the walls are very thick and hard to pass

This discussion has been closed.