Out of data — could anyone spare a gift? Code: IUYR5
shoyu
Posts: 4 ✭
in Data Gifting
Hi everyone,
I've just run out of data this month. If anyone has extra data to spare, I'd really appreciate a gift — my code is IUYR5.
Thanks in advance, and happy to pay it forward when I have some to share!
I've just run out of data this month. If anyone has extra data to spare, I'd really appreciate a gift — my code is IUYR5.
Thanks in advance, and happy to pay it forward when I have some to share!
0
Comments
-
Hi @shoyu
Sorry it is impossible to send you data because you don't have a plan with data. In tha case Fizz block the gift processus. And we receive that message :
Welcome in the Fizz Cmmunity
0 -
Unfortunately, to receive data, you need a plan that includes data or you are in incognito mode
0
