Would like to have some data BBHPN
Anyone can share me some data? BBHPN Thanks
Comments
-
@VictoriaScar I got the following error message:
"This member cannot receive gifts because they do not have a mobile data plan."
You have to have a mobile plan that contains data, otherwise you cannot receive gifted data, unfortunately.
0 -
@Chris_B Can you try again, my plan includes mobile data, and I chat with agent they confirm my account are able to receive data.
0 -
If you are in incognito mode, we cannot provide you with data
0 -
@Mike RZMAX I am not in incognito mode
0 -
See following FAQ
0 -
@Mike RZMAX Can you try to send send some data, I am still chat with agent, want to test if everything is fine
0 -
@Jean P. Thanks for your data. My account can receive data now.
0 -
I’ve just sent you some
0 -
@Bois_3ISKD Thank you for your help
0