Tell me where my calls and texts with actual phone numbers are?
I can not download or see my detailed billing of calling or Texting in My account? I can see how much data has been used but no actual phone numbers, In coming or outgoing? And the same with Texts detailed actual numbers and where from , incoming and out going?
Answers
-
Account > Plans > Manage my plan > Data usage report
0 -
This is available under Manage My Account, then Data Usage Report. It shows your usage for data, calling and texts, including whether it's from your plan, an add-on, wallet, gifted data, perks, etc. You can see up to 2 years worth of information, listed by billing period (i.e. it doesn't show you live but it shows after your billing month is up).
0 -
Amazing! I didn't know this existed. I was looking for it and had just assumed Fizz didn't offer it. Thank you!
0