Are you in a tight spot? one that some data would be life changing?
I have 50gb of data for someone who is in dire need of it. This is not to be able to keep gaming, or scrolling the net, or social media especially. This is for the fellow human that needs data to maintain important work or school docs. Or family connecting for your moms piece of mind, or for someone who needs to be available for a opportunity to arise. So if entertainment is what you want to use it for, Im sure there is several other routes here that you can find, I am here to help those whole really need it for there lives to keep moving forward with the unnecessary stress of being disconnected. Message me your concerns and ill be happy to help you out, I've been there before and it sucks. Oh and friend me! So our Fizz perks can grown. 😜 ~Brady