Change on my Mobile plan ?

KeuBz
KeuBz Posts: 3
edited August 23 in Your Fizz Account
Hey there.
Little question : I'm willing to change cellphone and want to benefit from the discount on mobile plan by purchasing a phone with Fizz.
Surprisingly, the monthly rate of my actual plan is not the one mentioned in the details of purchasing a new phone. The one I'm paying is lower
Does that mean that the price of my plan will change if I choose the discount ?
Thanks in advance

Best Answers

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

No, your plan will not be modified. Go further in the purchase from your account and you will be able to see the rebate applied on your plan.

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 842 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

the discount will apply to your current plan or any future plans you switch to within the 24 month

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,944 ✭✭

The reduction will be applied to the actual price

Here the text from the legal note

Phone discount on your plan (**)

No fixed-term contract. If you are purchasing a phone that comes with a percentage discount for your mobile plan valid for a set number of months, the Total savings amount shown corresponds to the amount saved after that number of months once your SIM card has been activated and your discount applied to the price of your plan every month, or starting with your next payment cycle when your discount is applied to the price of your current plan. If you change your plan, your percentage discount will follow, and the Total savings amount will change.

This discussion has been closed.