How comment a post?

Ladybug
Ladybug Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited July 22 in Welcome and join
Hi, I'm not new on Fizz but I need to answer on a forum to have a badge but every comments that I wrote et click "post" were no longer anywhere. So, how you do it?

Thank you a lot! You are so a great community!

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,930 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ladybug

New users have a probation period of around 10 days, therefore your post are going to moderation and sometime will takes hours to see them

Answers

• Kejinsan
    Kejinsan Posts: 4,842 ✭✭

By looking at your profile you came to FIZZ on this July. Rest assure you have a 10 days of probation and after that you will have full access to the forum from sending to message and reply, and all instantly. Wait a week or so and you'll be good to go!

Welcome to FIZZ ⚡️

Best wishes 🤝

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 837 ✭✭

currently you need to wait for a mod to approve your message. once the probation period ends it'll appear immediately.

• Step_WYQMY
    Step_WYQMY Posts: 1,323 ✭✭

You are welcome @Ladybug

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 638 ✭✭

New users are put in probation and their posts are held by moderation for review. It can last up to a week.

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 1,009 ✭✭

You're on a probation period. For me it lasted about a week. For now, all your posts have to be approved by the mods.

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭

You are in the probation period. All your messages are checked before being posted. In a few days you will be allowed to post instantly.

• jay_tambourine
    jay_tambourine Posts: 7 ✭✭
    I think there should be a notification about the probation period. I feel kinda left in the dark not knowing why my comments aren't showing up, and having to learn about it on a forum post.
  • wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 837 ✭✭

at the bottom left in tiny text when you post it will show post needs to be approved by mods. lasts like 5 sec before it disappears. i personally think the probation period is stupid. new users join the forum because they have problems and issues they want solved right away. making them wait for a mod to approve everything is literally counterproductive…

This discussion has been closed.