Fizz EXT not switching to Fizz

EJ_37
EJ_37 Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited July 19 in My Mobile
Hey everyone, It has been one week since I ported to Fizz and it is still showing Fizz EXT. I have restarted my phone multiple times and turned off automatic network selection, but all of them display Fizz EXT. I am located in Alberta and was wondering how long did it take for everyone else?

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,934 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @EJ_37

If you are stay in the subscription area don't stress out, some member reported that it took almost a month to get Fizz network

Answers

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 638 ✭✭

Mine took 6 days. Reboot your phone every so often and it will resolve itself

You have nothing to worry about until you get an email saying that your usage has been on Fizz_EXT too much.

When that email/notification does come, you can explain to support what is going on and they will handle it.

• BradDoell
    BradDoell Posts: 151 ✭✭
    edited July 18

Hi @ej_37

This topic comes up from time to time.

I am unable to post the link to the thread. Search the forum for “Still on Fizz EXT after 2 weeks.”

My post to that thread is noted below.

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 838 ✭✭

should be fine. took 2 weeks for my to switch. just restart your phone like once a week

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 4,187 ✭✭

It could take longer than that.

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 1,014 ✭✭

You should be OK if you stay within the subscription area. It took me about a week and a half to switch to Fizz.

This discussion has been closed.