I quit a corporate job, and I have a new phone + Fizz SIM and I want to port my number.

mbraucht Posts: 2
edited April 14 in My Mobile
I understand I can port my old number to my new Fizz SIM.

However, I am not sure which IEMI number I need to use. My old phone belongs to the existing company/account. I will eventually leave this phone at my old job (their property). I assume this is the IEMI number I need to have when making the switch, since it proves the relationship to the existing account. Is this correct?

Or I need to enter the IEMI number of my new phone?


This discussion has been closed.