Gifting Data

Options
Emma_444
Emma_444 Posts: 2
edited April 15 in Data Gifting
I really wish it was possible to gift some data to my daughter who has texting only. She pays her own bill and I’m proud of her for working hard to become independent. I would love to just give her a bit of my leftover data every once in a while. I do let her use my hotspot, but she isn’t always near me. 😕 It really is unfortunate …

Comments

• jiyingss
    jiyingss Posts: 998 ✭✭
    edited April 9
    Options

I would like to send some data to your daughter, however, what's her reference code?

• jiyingss
    jiyingss Posts: 998 ✭✭
    Options

By the way, having data planis a must. If she has text plan only, I don't think she will be able to receive data, she needs to get data plan, 1GB at least

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,474 ✭✭
    Options

If she doesn't have data on her plan, unfortunately she cannot receive any data gift… The only option is add 1GB to her plan or if her level is high enough she can unlock more slots and data upgrades and add them for free to her plan (up to 3). Make sure she already has the 250 Mb added to her plan which is unlocked at level 1 so right away! At level 2 she's gonna unlock 1 more slot and a 500 Mb upgrade so she can have up to 750 Mb for free

This discussion has been closed.