Few Questions

Options
xCameron94x
xCameron94x Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited March 14 in Welcome and join
Hello,
Due to Koodo increasing my plan only 4 months after joining, I wanted to give Fizz a try since my area is under the beta. Just a few questions

I ordered a SIM on March 7th. How long would it take to be delivered to Ontario?
If I get a Canada+USA plan, does that mean I can use data while in the states, or just call/text

Answers

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,203 ✭✭
    edited March 12
    Options

You will receive your SIM Card probably less than 2 or 3 days

Usually it’s never so long

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 5,095 ✭✭
    Options

HI

Usually is taking couples of days

your SIM card delivery is marked as delivered and you haven’t received anything, or if there is an issue with the delivery of your phone or modem:  

1. Log into your account and go to My Profile > Order History > View Details
    2. Click on the shipping number to go to the courier's website.
    3. Verify that the shipping address is correct: if it is incorrect or incomplete, contact the courier to have the address corrected and schedule a new delivery attempt.
    4. If the courier cannot retry delivery, contact us using the chat bubble.

You can use data in the state too, in order to make calls your phone must be volte certified

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,494 ✭✭
    Options

It seems the other users already answered all your questions. I think you did the right choice about switching to Fizz. I bet you will enjoy it! Welcome to the community!

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭
    Options

Welcome aboard.

As a side note, don't forget to use a referral code to get the 25$ bonus. You can choose mine it's in my name after Andrei_ref_ or choose another one from this page:

https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2198337/this-is-the-place-for-your-referral-codes-here-and-only-here

This discussion has been closed.