Change number after activation

Options
Safa76443
Safa76443 Posts: 2
edited February 14 in My Mobile
How can I change my number from roger to fizz after activating fizz SIM card and getting fizz number?

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,483 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Safa76443

you cannot transfer the number on an active plan. In order to transfer the number, you need to create a new plan with a SIM not associated with any active plan.

Now, you have multiple possibility, you can unsubscribe from your fizz plan, wait that this will be closed (usually at the end of the billing period, or if you are in the trial period couple of day after) transfer the plan using that SIM

Or buy a new SIM and transfer to a new plan https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activation-how-do-i-transfer-my-current-phone-number-to-fizz

Answers

• Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,705 ✭✭
    Options

Just activate your account Fizz on your phone and the transfert will be automaticly. Dont cancel your last provider during this step

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 4,483 ✭✭
    edited February 11
    Options

Hi @Safa76443

Now I have a doubt, have you already activated the plan and now want to transfer your number? This is not possible.

However, if you haven't activated a plan with Fizz yet, you need to:

For any questions, you can return to the forum.

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,095 ✭✭
    Options

Did you already activate a Fizz plan? During the activation steps the system asks you if you want to transfer an existing number. Otherwise you've got to cancel it, wait for the confirmation and start all over again. Or you can also create a new plan with a new sim card

This discussion has been closed.