new phone

Options
AHHH_TEETH
AHHH_TEETH Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 24 in Phones

i just recieved my preloves samsumg s21 fe and its been charging for 25 minites with no sign of turning on. ive attempted to turn it on and even tried to reset by holding power button for 30 seconds bur i havent got anything

Best Answer

Answers

• cri_cri_
    cri_cri_ Posts: 4
    Options
    Force restart it, by doing the 'screenshot' action for 8 seconds: volume down+power button (hold for 8 secs)

Best of luck!
  • Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

Hey there! It sounds like you're having a bit of a tough time with your new Samsung S21 FE. Here are a few things you might want to try:

1. Check the Charger and Cable: Sometimes the issue could be with the charging accessories. Try using a different charger and cable, preferably ones that you know are working fine with other devices.
    2. Inspect the Charging Port: Have a look at the charging port on your phone. If there's any dust or debris, gently clean it out. Sometimes, this can interfere with the charging process.
    3. Try a Different Power Source: It's also a good idea to try plugging your charger into a different power outlet, just to rule out any issues with the outlet you're currently using.
    4. Check for Any Physical Damage: Since it's a preloved phone, there's a chance it might have some physical damage that's not immediately visible. Look for any signs that might suggest internal damage.
    5. Battery Issues: If the phone's battery is significantly degraded, it might not hold a charge. This is something that would likely need a professional look.
    6. Contact Support: If none of these steps work, it might be best to get in touch with Fizz support or consider taking the phone to a professional for a check-up. Since it's a preloved device, there could be issues that only a technician can identify.
This discussion has been closed.