edited January 23 in Welcome and join
Find my nck

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,086 ✭✭
    edited January 17
    Options

Hi @Yayo2000

I believe that you are talking about the referral code, you can find it in your account

Your referral code is a unique five-digit combination of letters and numbers. It is not case sensitive, meaning you can use upper or lower case letters (for example: AB123 or ab123). It does not change or expire. If you unsubscribe and resubscribe to Fizz, you will have the same referral code. 

To get your referral code, and to invite friends, follow this link:

Invite Friends to Fizz

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz

Please not the referral will be available only after having activate your first plan.

• J_L_79471_ref_F77OI
    J_L_79471_ref_F77OI Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Options

@Yayo2000

You need to contact the carrier to get the code that will unlock the phone.

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

Finding your NCK (Network Control Key) code, which is typically used to unlock a mobile phone from its original network, involves a few steps. Here’s how you can go about it, especially as a Fizz user:

1. Check if Your Phone is Locked: First, ensure your phone is actually network locked. Many modern phones are sold unlocked. If you inserted your Fizz SIM card and the phone is working fine, it's already unlocked. If you get a message like 'SIM not supported' or 'Enter unlock code', then it's locked.
    2. Original Carrier: If your phone is locked, the NCK code usually needs to be obtained from the carrier the phone was originally purchased from. This is because the lock is implemented by the original carrier.
    3. Contact Original Carrier: Reach out to the carrier that originally sold the phone. They are usually able to provide the unlock code (NCK) for free, especially if you have fulfilled your contract terms or paid off the phone. You’ll need to provide them with your phone’s IMEI number.
    4. Third-Party Services: If for some reason the original carrier cannot provide the code, or if you're not able to contact them, there are third-party services that can provide unlock codes for a fee. Be cautious with these services and check their credibility before using them.
    5. Legal Considerations: In many regions, including Canada, carriers are required to unlock phones free of charge upon request, provided any contractual obligations are fulfilled.
    6. Fizz Support: While Fizz may not provide NCK codes directly for phones not purchased through them, reaching out to Fizz support can still be helpful. They might offer guidance or confirm if the phone you're using should already be unlocked.
    • You can use the code O75WA during your registration to receive a $25 discount on your bill!

This discussion has been closed.