Phone bought at Fizz

Options
kingTheod
kingTheod Posts: 176 ✭✭
edited January 17 in Phones

hi there

i bought a phone at fizz and enjoyed a discount price applying a $50 or $100 off reduction.

can someone remind me the conditions stipulated when we buy a phone at fizz ?

I mean how long i m obligated to stand with fizz because they give a reduced price thru a coupon ?

will fizz charge me if i go away or decide to terminate my account ?

thx for feedbacks

Best Answer

• NinjaMarky
    NinjaMarky Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

from what i see, fizz phones at regular price are sold without any contract or obligation.

when there is a markdown or discount, fizz usually have this clause included in the sales agreement:

This limited-time offer consists of applying the promotional rebate indicated on the suggested retail price of the phone in question. The rebate is conditional on (i) maintaining for an uninterrupted period of 24 months a Fizz mobile plan that is already active at the time of the phone’s purchase or (ii) activating a Fizz mobile plan within 7 days of receiving the phone in question (for members who do not already have an active Fizz mobile plan) and maintaining it for 24 months. If either condition is not met, you will be required to refund the prorated portion of the promotional rebate corresponding to the number of months remaining in the initial 24-month term.

fizz applies the same principle to their new and used phones.

here on the forum we are customers like yourself.

so you should chat with support to be sure of your situation before ending your plan https://fizz.ca/en/support

This discussion has been closed.