New plan contract shows my former address

Options
Ob6
Ob6 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited December 2023 in About my account

I just updated my mobile plan. Upon receiving my contract by email, I noticed my former home address still shows on the contract. I double checked my plan settings on my profile, and my new address (updated when I moved last year) is correct.

Is there anything I can do? All the information is correct on my end, but I wonder why the former address still shows on the contract.

Thanks!

Answers

• wayne
    wayne Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Options

Hi your best bet would be contact live chat at https://fizz.ca/en/support

they should be able to access your account info and help you sort out the home address issue.

• Ob6
    Options

Thanks wayne, I'll give it a try!

• MOG
    MOG Posts: 393 ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately, you are not the only one with that issue, I have 4 opened tickets just for the address management in their website.

• MOG
    MOG Posts: 393 ✭✭
    Options

It all started when I tried to buy a new phone.

I wasn't able because the system said that the address wasn't the same as my credit card, but it was the same.

In the shipping address selection page, my old address appeared for a second then my new one appeared on top

• Ob6
    Options

I had a chat with customer service. They confirmed it was a bug in their end. Curiously, when checking old service agreements in my account, my new address is showing correctly.

Fortunately, there seems to be no issue in activating my new plan on Dec.15

This discussion has been closed.