bootsbailey Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited December 2023 in About my account

I cannot access my Invoices for mobiles or internet to printed

Best Answer

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you're having trouble accessing your Fizz invoices for mobile or internet services to print them, here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:

1. Check Account Login: Make sure you're logged into your Fizz account with the correct credentials. Sometimes login issues can prevent access to certain account features.
    2. Internet Connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable. A poor connection can cause difficulties in loading pages or downloading files.
    3. Browser Issues: Try using a different web browser or clearing the cache and cookies of your current browser. Sometimes browser-related issues can hinder website functionality.
    4. Navigate to Invoices: Once logged in, go to 'My Plans' > 'Transaction History'. Here, you should be able to see a list of your past invoices for both mobile and internet services.
    5. PDF Downloads: Fizz usually provides invoices in PDF format. Look for a download or print option next to each invoice. If you can download the PDF, you can open it and print it from a PDF viewer.
    6. Check for Errors: If you encounter an error message or the page doesn't load, take note of any error codes or messages displayed.
    7. Device Issues: Sometimes, the problem might be with your device. Try accessing your account from a different device to see if that resolves the issue.
    8. Contact Fizz Support: If none of these steps work, the best course of action is to contact Fizz's customer support. You can reach out to them via chat, or by filling out a contact form on their website. Explain the issue you're facing, and they should be able to assist you, potentially even sending the invoices directly to your email.

Answers

• CandyCris
    CandyCris Posts: 679 ✭✭
    Options

Have you looked under "My Plans" then "Transactions"? Or do you get an error?

• bootsbailey
    bootsbailey Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

i can not see anything referring to transactions in both accounts

• wayne
    wayne Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Options

it might help if you could upload a screenshot of what you are trying to do(black out personal info of course)

• CandyCris
    CandyCris Posts: 679 ✭✭
    Options
  • Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

If you need to contact Fizz customer service, they will create a ticket if the situation warrants it.

We cannot contact directly to technical support.

The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

This discussion has been closed.